More Cake Pops

Okay everyone, Cake Pops are the newest hottest thing in the Cake Decorating Industry.  Mine have been a huge hit here in Mount Dora.  I still have to pinch myself to make sure I am not dreaming. It is still so unreal.

Just so all of you know, I am going to debut new flavors (plus some of the old favorites) and all new-never before seen-designs!  It is going to be incredible!  If you want to see it in person, I would suggest you buy a ticket for the 10th Annual Taste in Mount Dora at www.mountdora.com and go to the online store.

In the meantime I have been a busy little bee and testing out some new designs.  One of which I did with the help of my Cake Pop book by Bakearella.  She is fabulous!  The set of Cake Pops below, I did for two friends who are new Premier Designs Sales People and were having their first sales party.  I am told that my Cake Pops were a huge hit!  They were a lot of work, but as you can see they were fantastic!


The next set of Cake Pops that I did were for fun.  I did these for a group of ladies called "The Frogs".  They are a quilting group that my mom belongs too and since I have moved to Mount Dora, they have been so gracious to include me in their gatherings and treat me like a "Frog Lady" too.  They loved these and even asked for one to eat and one to keep.  Good thing I made extra!


Okay, so stay tuned everyone for more updates! And don't forget, The Taste in Mount Dora is on Sunday, May 22, 2011 so get your tickets before they sell out!!

Blessings,
Tina
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Holy Land Experience Christmas Party Cake

Mom Bod Overhall

Ballet Dancer Survival Kit