Pool Party Frog Cupcakes

My mom is a member of a quilting group that calls themselves "The Frogs".  I have become a member as well, and these ladies are some of the most caring and funny group of women I have ever come across.  
Last week, it was one of The Frogs's birthday, so I was asked to supply the cake.  The only requirement? It had to be chocolate!  The party was going to be a pool party, so I knew that I wanted a casual feel to the cake, thus cupcakes!
What you see below are my cute Pool Party Frog Cupcakes! They are Dark Chocolate Cake with Marshmallow Buttercream and topped with a cute frog face inside a pool ring (both made out of fondant).  I had so much fun making them and all the "Frog Ladies" thought they were just the cutest thing!
Happy Birthday Kat!
Pool Party Frog Cupcakes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Holy Land Experience Christmas Party Cake

Mom Bod Overhall

Ballet Dancer Survival Kit